Featured Post

Skiffy and Fanty Blog is Back!

(Scroll down to Updates for my latest reviews posted on the Skiffy and Fanty blog!)  I joined the crew of the Skiffy and Fanty Show, a blog ...

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Audio Editing: Pro work for Arvan Eleron

 The former podcast editor for Arvan Eleron has moved on to other, full-time work. I've taken that over, turning video episodes of Arvan Eleron's Twitch RPGs into podcasts, after having been responsible for making shownotes and timestamps from his videos for quite a while. Editing audio episodes for pay is new, although I've had a fair amount of experience editing audio for Skiffy and Fanty, Stargate SG-Fun and the Supergirl Supercast. My first podcast for Arvan, Shire Adventures - Episode 28, went live on his website on Monday, April 22, and I'll be putting those episodes out weekly from now on. Eventually, certainly by the end of Shire Adventures if not before, I'll start turning his Eberron campaign into podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about this!